This light and refreshing salad combines cucumbers, Greek yogurt, fresh dill, garlic and a touch of sugar. A perfect side dish for grilled chicken. Whenever I make my Go to Grilled Greek Chicken, this cucumber salad is the perfect accompaniment.
The fresh dill, lemon and garlic boost the flavor of the Greek yogurt to make a delicious tzatziki sauce.A touch of sugar gives it a subtle sweetness that calms the lemon and garlic.
Mix them together, top with some fresh feta and it’s ready to serve. That’s it, that’s all.
Easy never tasted so good.
Tell me about your favorite cucumber salad.
- 2 cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 10 ounces containers of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or pushed through press
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Prep tzatziki sauce by combining all ingredients except cucumbers in a bowl.
- Add cucumbers and gently stir to coat.
- Top with more fresh dill and fresh feta.