This is a fierce and fresh alternative to the traditional Moscow Mule. Cheers!“You see a taco!”“I see a cocktail!”
“A taco? A cocktail? Let’s call the whole thing…” I’ll stop singing now.
Let’s just mix that cocktail. I love a spicy margarita and I also love a Moscow Mule. I thought it would be fun to combine the two and make a fiery new drink that my honey and I could enjoy.
Meet the Spicy Mexican Mule! It’s pretty fabulous!
I added the vodka and triple sec to the copper mug and topped it with the fresh cilantro, jalepeno, and a squeeze of lime. To that, I added the ginger beer. The robust bite of the ginger beer pairs so nicely with the spicy jalepeno and fresh cilantro. Not to mention, the drink is so appealing in the copper mug.
Try this cocktail with my Quinoa Fish Taco Bowls or Butternut Squash Fajita Salad with Chunky Guacamole.
Do you have an alternative drink recipe to the traditional Moscow Mule?
- fresh chopped cilantro
- fresh lime slices
- fresh sliced and deseeded jalepeno
- ginger beer
- triple sec
- In a copper mug, add 2 ounces of vodka and 1 ounce of triple sec.
- Top with ice.
- Top with the fresh cilantro and jalepeno.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice in it.
- Add ginger beer to the brim.
- Garnish with fresh lime on the rim of the mug.